FOR JOY! A brand new Urban Decay Hearts New York City Book of Shadows Volume #3 dedicated to the greatest city in the world!
Press Info below:
Mark your calendars,make-up junkies! Rumor has it that Sephora’s infamous Times Square locale ( ). A tribute to NYC, for a one day, sneak-peek event, only 1,000 pieces of the limited-edition Book of Shadows Vol. III will be available for purchase exclusively at this store, on a first come first served basis. Eric and his team of ‘A-List’ artists are offering makeovers as well as sharing tips and tricks created specifically for the NYC non-stop, glam-and-go lifestyle. Get ready to camp out! The coveted palette doesn’t even launch on UrbanDecay.com until after Labor Day, and will not be available in-store at Macy’s, Sephora, and Ulta, until ! The first 200 die-hard Urban Decay fans will receive a limited-edition Urban Decay t-shirt with their consultation. Tell your boss you are taking a ‘face’ day! Secure your place in line to get Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows Vol. III before anyone else in the world! hearts NYC, and Sephora’s got the scoop first! , Urban Decay’s , Worldwide Retail Sales Director & International Make-Up Artist, is introducing Vol. III, at
- Perversion is a matte charcoal black.This is a permanent shade, and it has been featured in BoS I and II.
- Uzi is a whitish-silver with flecks of silver glitter. This is a permanent shade, and it has been featured in the Sustainable palette.
- Loaded is a deep forest green with a metallic shimmer sheen.This is new and exclusive to this palette.
- Kush is a medium grassy green with a subtle cool undertone. This is a nice shade with excellent color payoff, and it is new and exclusive to this palette
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again is a pink-tinged champagne with champagne flecks of glitter. This shade is permanent, and it has been in BoS II and BoS Alice in Wonderland, as well as the Sustainable palette.
- Last Call is a medium plum with strong red undertones and shimmer finish. This is a permanent shade
- Rockstar is a deep shade of eggplant purple with burgundy-red undertones and a shimmer-sheen. This is a new and exclusive shade to the palette
- Money is a silvered blue with a metallic blue-green sheen. This shade is new and exclusive to the palette.
- Haight is a brightened medium blue with a frost finish. This is shade is permanent, but it’s an exclusive.
- Maui Wowie is an antique gold with a nearly metallic gold sheen. It also has flecks of dark gold glitter.This is a permanent shade
- Smog is a medium-dark bronze with a shimmer-frost finish. It’s permanent
- Bordello is a mauve-tinged pink with soft flecks of dark pink shimmer-glitter. This is a new and exclusive shade.
- Radium is a true medium blue with a cooler undertone. new and exclusive to this palette
- Snatch is a peachy-pink with a frosty finish. This was originally in the Show Pony palette.
- Suspect is a medium bronze This is a new and exclusive shade.
- Psychedelic Sister is a brightened medium purple with red undertones. It’s a permanent, but it is an exclusive.
- Zero is a deep black.
- Ransom is an iridescent violet purple
- Plus TRAVEL SIZED Primer It also has a mirror and lights up
- Where: Sephora 1500 Broadway, #304